09:50 AM - 10:00 AM
- Jason Han, CEO of Ground X
10:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Session I - Scalability: Kyber Network
"Gormos: A high performance and scalable blockchain protocol"
- Loi Luu, CEO of Kyber Network
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Session II - Scalability: QuarkChain
"Empowering blockchain with horizontal scalability"
- Qi Zhou, CEO of QuarkChain
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Session III - Scalability: aelf
"Multichain structure and parallel processing for commercial scale blockchain network"
- Zhuling Chen, Co-founder and COO of aelf
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Panel Discussion I - Kyber Network, QuarkChain, aelf
- Panelists : Loi Luu / Qi Zhou / Zhuling Chen / Guanglei Deng
- Moderator : Kristy Kim, VP of Kenetic Capital
12:30 PM - 12:45 PM
Lightning Talk I - (1) "A biometric-based global identity network"
- Taelim Oh, CEO and Founder of Gluwa
12:45 PM - 13:00 PM
Lightning Talk I - (2) "Deployed network can be different from your theory"
- Minjung Kim, M.S. at KAIST
13:00 PM - 14:30 PM
14:30 PM - 15:00 PM
Session IV - Smart Contract Security: Zilliqa
"To expand on smart contract security"
- Xinshu Dong, CEO of Zilliqa
15:00 PM - 15:30 PM
Session V - Security: Oasis Labs
"Privacy-preserving smart contracts at scale"
- Dawn Song, Co-founder of Oasis Labs
15:30 PM - 16:00 PM
Session VI - Security: Orbs
"Threshold encryption and key distribution"
- Leonid Beder, Head of Blockchain Engineering and Security, Orbs
16:00 PM - 17:00 PM
Panel Discussion II - Zilliqa, Oasis Labs, Orbs
- Panelists : Xinshu Dong / Dawn Song / Leonid Beder
- Moderator : Sukyoung Ryu, Professor of KAIST
17:00 PM - 17:15 PM
Lightning Talk II - (1) "Blockchain emulation platform"
- Yongdae Kim, Professor of KAIST
17:15 PM - 17:30 PM
Lightning Talk II - (2) "Vulnerable semantics of solidity"
- Sukyoung Ryu, Professor of KAIST
17:30 PM - 18:00 PM
Session VII - Consensus reward: Ground X
"Architecture: Trust model, consensus, security"
- Eric Kim, Senior researcher of Ground X
18:00 PM -